Friday, December 2, 2011

Neilsen Panel is accepting new people! *UPDATED*



Everyone has been talking about the National Consumer Panel and I wasn't too sure how real it is, but I am here today to say that I received my email saying I was accepted two weeks ago and today I got my email saying that my scanner was mailed to me.  It even has a tracking number for me to follow.  My email to show you is attached below.




I am very excited to see what this is all about.  I will add more blogs about the scanner as well as a couple of pictures when it arrives.  Every month they reset invites so always try again if you don't get in.  I tried for four months before I was accepted.






You can join HERE.


I got my scanner in the mail and will post pictures and my first experiences with this later today or tomorrow. I am so excited to have been given this opportunity!  There are some really interesting prizes that can be redeemed for doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...