Wednesday, December 7, 2011

nomorerack deals!



Now, I know many people are talking about this website.  I wanted to put my 2 cents in!  So, far my experience with this site has been wonderful.  They have some awesome deals everyday!  On most days they have at one item listed that is free with the $2 shipping and handling cost.  


Every day they have 8 deals plus one charity deal.  Often on the weekend they have special deals with more items listed as well as an Insanity Deals promotion right now where you can randomly find CRAZY deals at really low prices. i I have heard people say they have gotten a Kindle for around $15 as well as a really cheap PS3.  I have caught a couple just after they were sold, but I haven't had the pleasure of catching any of the deals.  It's really simple to get started you just go HERE and sign up so that you can take part in their great deals.  New deals start at 12pm EST/9am PST every day!




Right now they have a Skytex Primer Pocket Media Tablet listed for $69.99 ($129.00 RV).  This tablet has a 4.3" LCD touchscreen display.  It comes with the Android 2.2 OS and 4 GB internal memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...