Thursday, January 19, 2012

BrytonPick Review


BrytonPicks are the newest US Made toothpick, flosser available!! These are a great product!  I was sent a sample pack and was just completely blown away!  I have always had problems with flossing and using toothpicks and these completely got rid of those problems!

The reason I am so in love with these is because it is easy to hold and when I am using these I don't hurt my gums.  I have more control with it as it slides between my teeth.  I don't have that popping that occurs a lot of the time with floss when your teeth are tight in your mouth.  

Another reason I love these is because you don't have to use them once and then get another one!  You can use these for 30 days!  They are attractive and easy to carry with you on the go.  So, when you finish your meal go ahead and find that mirror and clean your teeth!  


Now, these are good for all different reasons.  I remember when I was younger and had braces I always ended up with food in my teeth.  That was the most annoying thing.  Not only that but you hate having food in your teeth it just isn't attractive.  If you look at the image above you can see how easy it would be to use these with braces.  When I was trying these out I tried using them this way just to see how easy it was (even without braces) and it worked really well.


BrytonPick Does have a suggestion for first time users:

For the first time we suggest using it after food and in front of a mirror
BrytonPick’s edges are too soft to be ‘pushed’ in between teeth.
The round and blunt edges reduce the risk of injuring the gums, dental work and teeth. BrytonPick is strictly an interdental cleaner, it will not injure the gums since it is not forced into the gum line. 
Beginners risk: paper-cutting the lip.



Overall, I love these BrytonPicks and will definitely be carrying one with me from now on!  You can find these at Meijer, Drug Fair, Kinney Drugs, A&P, PathMark, SuperFresh, and DIK Drug Co. in stores.  They can also be found online for purchase at Drugstore.com, Amazon.com, CVS.com, and Walgreens.com.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...