Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cleaning Robots: How To Choose Review




I was given the opportunity to review the book Cleaning Robots: How to Choose By: Lisa Moore.  I have been interested in all of the different cleaning robots that are out there and found this a really useful guide!  I was a little unsure what the book would contain when I was given this opportunity, but she gave a very detailed description of a few different types of household robots.


She covered vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and cat box cleaning robots.  Before I read the book I didn't know that mopping robots were out there!  I think that those are awesome!  I had also just heard about the Cat Litter Cleaning Robots and have been looking into them for my two little cuddle monsters and found what she had to say very helpful and resourceful!


All in all I believe that this book is worth the money she is asking for!  It helps support her blog which has even more information on it as well as get you a great book that tells you the pros and cons of various different Cleaning Robots!




You can read more at her blog Robots in Every Home!!!







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Great write-up, I'm normal visitor of one's website, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.
    ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 12 Running Shoe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...