Thursday, January 12, 2012

Couponing:The Extreme Video Course Review!!!



I was given the chance to review Couponing: The Extreme Video Course which is a video course that will teach you ways to save money through couponing.  This is an amazing product that I am so happy to have received.  Even with everything that I know about couponing I found a lot of it helpful and there were tips about couponing that I hadn’t even known.

 First off I would like to tell you what you get with this product.   When you buy The Extreme Video Course from Stay a Stay at Home Mom you get 14 Couponing Videos, 2 bonus videos on couponing resources and another one that is about saving money without coupons, the Couponing Workbook, and access to the Members Only Resource Website.  You will learn how to set up a coupon binder, how to control and organize your stockpile, get store specific guides, and learn how to handle jealous cashiers.

This course is normally a $37 value, but she is currently selling the course or only $17!!!  This is an amazing deal for everything you get in the video package!  Not only will you get the product but she also give a 90 Day, No-Hassel, 100% Money Back Guarantee.

The first thing that I did was download my Couponing Workbook.  This workbook described in detail what every single video contained.  It makes a great reference for future review if you cannot remember something and want to look it up real fast!

Each video varies in length, but they are all jam packed full of information.  The videos are however no longer than 10 minutes in length. 

Overall this is a great service that is very reasonable in price for what you are getting.  She covers all main topics with couponing and even tells you tips on shopping at five stores: Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, Target and HEB.

Now go watch her video below to see what it’s all about and then head on over to her website listed above and purchase this video course today!











I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...