Sunday, January 22, 2012

Party Planning Checklists Review






I was given the opportunity to review the "Party Planning Checklists" that Theme Party Queen has written.  This Party Planning Guide was really helpful to me.  I do not throw a lot of parties, but when I do I always stress wanting everything perfect.  I have slight OCD tendencies.




This book covers the main things you need to stay organized.  It first hits on the recipes that you will be using for the party.  Organizing them by category.  


The next thing that it covers is when you will be preparing each dish.  I hadn't ever thought about planning this out.  Planning when you make the dishes is smart so that everything is not being made the night before (which is something that I often do).


After this the next checklist it covers is for a grocery list.  Laying out all of the ingredients that will need to be purchased for each recipe.


Finally, the book covers the table layout as well as other necessary items throughout the house.  This is probably my favorite part of the book because I can make everything crazy neat and organized.


You can check out her stuff on her website, Facebook, Twitter, and on Pintrest.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...