Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project Cupid





Are you a crafty person?  I know I have a lot of fans out there who are.  I found this GREAT contest that is going on for Valentine's Day! 

In order to enter this contest you need to make a FREE account on Craftsy.  Once you have done this then you need to upload your Love themed craft picture and put the words "Project Cupid" in the title.  The person with the most hearts from friends will win.  The winner will receive a FREE Craft class.

If you come here and post your submissions I know I will vote for your project and I will promote it on my Facebook and Twitter accounts!  I want to do something for my fans plus I would love to see what wonderful crafts you all make!

Check out their blog post for more details!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...