Friday, January 6, 2012

Smiley 360 Review





Smiley360 is a new website that I recently signed up.  I have been having fun over there!  The purpose of this website is for you to create an account in which you can sign up for promotions that will give you a product for you to review and you will then review it and share it!  


The first mission I took on there was for Redox in December!  This was perfect for me because I had never used Redbox, but had heard tons of people talk about how nice and convenient it was.  The first thing I did was a location search on their website and guess what? There are TONS of Redbox Locations around me!


Just go HERE to sign up today!  If you have children they have an Advil Children Medication Mission going on right now!




** Disclaimer: This post contains information that is based solely on my opinion of the companies listed above. However, it may contain links that will connect to me via their website.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...