Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bacon Jam Review!






I was given the opportunity to review Bacon Skillet Jam.  I am a HUGE fan of Bacon so when I heard about this product I was very excited.  This is a bacon product you can use while cooking to get that great bacon taste!


Bacon Jam is a mix of bacon, onion, brown sugar, and other spices that are cooked, pureed and then packaged.  The package does not need to be refridgerated until after it has been opened and is USDA approved.


One of the reasons I like this is because it cuts down on my time when I am cooking.  Instead of frying up bacon and making whatever else food is in the meal I can make it all at once by spreading Bacon Jam over it and cooking like normal!


I have been using this for my cheeseburgers.  It works great because I make my patties add the Bacon Jam to both sides before I add a little garlic because I love garlic and I cannot have a burger without garlic on it.  I then just make the burger like normal and add the cheese.  It was very good.  


Overall, I think this is a great product.  Something that is worth buying especially if you cook on the grill or fry up foods in a fry pan often.  This is a great thing to add some flavor and spice.  


This product can be found on their website or at their restuarant locations.  If you have an questions or concerns you can contact them at their email address: eat@skilletstreetfood.com





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...