Tuesday, February 14, 2012

WORDS WITH FRIENDS



Authored by Rickey Combs

I have gotten addicted to a game that I can play on my iPad using my clear 4g connection. The game is the same one that Alec Baldwin got into all that trouble over on the United Flight. Yes, you guessed it, it is “Words with Friends”. It is so much fun. It is basically like a computer Scrabble. You can play against friends that you know or you can play against random opponents. You can even link your game to your Facebook so that everyone can see how great of a Scrabble player you are. I have really gotten better with time, learned more strategies, and learned a lot of new words that I didn’t even know existed. When I find a word that I don’t know the meaning of, I make sure that I look up. It justifies me playing a computer game all the time. I always tell myself that it is educational and that playing in my free time is o.k. Hey, its not like I’m playing games like Halo, that aren’t in least educational!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...