Thursday, March 1, 2012

Applegate Chicken Nugget Review




Applegate naturals was kind enough to send me 2 bags of Chicken Nuggets to review.  These chicken nuggets are all natural.  There were no antibiotics used and the chickens were all humanely raised.  These chicken nuggets also have no nitrates or nitrites added to them and are casein free.  

Each package is 16 with approximately 36 fully cooked nuggets which is about 5 servings per package since one serving is 7 chicken nuggets.  The instructions are really simple and easy to understand.  You have the option of microwaving them or cooking them in the oven.  I opted to cook them in the oven.  I preheated the oven to 425 F and baked them for the suggested time of 12 minutes with 6 minutes on each side.


They do have two other suggested uses for the chicken nuggets however I did not use them.  I felt that these were cook enough to eat without any dipping sauce or anything like some chicken nuggets to eat.  The two suggested uses were to make kebabs and tacos both of which they gave directions on how to make these.

Overall, I really enjoyed these all natural chicken nuggets.  It gave us something to eat and we were able to get five meals out of them for the two of us.  I think that if you or your children like chicken nuggets these are a healthier option for your family.

You can find their products on their website or in your local grocery store.


*The sponsor gave me the product to review and I was given no monetary compensation for this review.  The opinions here are 100% mine and are in no way influenced by the sponsor.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...