Friday, April 20, 2012

Mother-in-law


I appreciate the guest post, Vito Rivers

I have been trying to be a better gift giver. It really is a pet peeve of mine when people just randomly go shopping for someone on their birthday. You end up just getting a whole bunch of stuff that you don't need and probably won't use. Don't even get me started on flowers as a gift. Why in the world would you give someone something that you know is going to die in five to seven days? I much rather give someone something that they actually want and will use everyday. I started thinking about it and figured out what the perfect most useful gift would be! I am going to get my mother-in-law Get directtv for her birthday. It may seem like a weird gift, but it is something that I use every single day and I love all the channels and movies that come on. I figure is a way for her to remember every day that I love her! I know I would love this as a gift and I hope she does too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...