Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Phone Fetcher Review!






I was given the opportunity to review the Phone Fetcher.  This device is a cord that is attached to a clip and has an adapter that plugs into your audio jack in your phone.  It's purpose to create ease in finding your phone without having to dig through a purse, or bag for your phone.




You take the little attachment on the ring and plug it into your headset jack on your cell phone.  This can be annoying if you use a wired headset however most people now are using blue tooth ones that do not need the use of the headset jack anymore.  I don't use either so that wasn't a problem for me.  I just plugged it in.  It slide in real nice and easily and I tugged on it a little and nothing happened.  I also swung it around to see if it would fly off which it didn't.  I thought that the hold was really good.


I really, really loved the idea of this however I did feel like the clip is bulky and seemed like something that wouldn't last over time.  With my hands I found it a little tough to pull open as well.  I know my hands are weaker than others so I wasn't too surprised by this.  I do however also realize the clip was probably chosen to be larger so that the product name could be written on the clip.

Overall I think it is handy however the look of the item is not something that I particularly like.  So, if you are looking for something functional and not looking for trendy then this will work great for you!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I am always losing my cellphone. One time I was searching for it, as usual, and then I realized it was looped around my finger with the velcro thingy I attached so I wouldn't lose it.

    Ann Fudge Cluck
    ann.cluck@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lose my cellphone several times a day so this would be nice! I have even left it at a restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year I was very pregnant and my water broke and I COULDN"T FIND MY CELLPHONE! WE, like a lot of people had ditched our home phone so I had to get online and facebook someone to text my husband and tell him what was happening!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...