Monday, April 23, 2012

Safely Clean All Your Gadget Screens Review!




I was given the opportunity to review Clean Screen!! I will admit this up front I am VERY picky when it comes to glass cleaners and cleaners for my electronics.  I want something safe and streak and scratch free!!! So I was nervous, but excited to try this product out.


This product is amazing!  It is streak free, the cloth is soft and it did what it was supposed to.  I had to use some extra sprays on the cloth to clean my whole 47" TV.  It worked wonders on the big 47" TV, the LCD Computer monitor, my laptop screen, the Kindle Fire, and my cell phone screen.  I am really glad that I got to try it out.


I believe however I would prefer the wipes for my smaller screens.  They do have other products available for cleaning your electronics.



"Little" Clean Screen is their wipes for smaller electronics.  I think that these are handy and easy to bring a long and would be something that I would use.  I know that they are made with the same cleaning products so I don' doubt that they would be just ass efficient in cleaning the screens and keeping them streak free!

You can find this product on their Facebook, Twitter, and their Website!  Check them out and let me know what you like the most about this cleaner!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...