Saturday, May 19, 2012

Secret Agent/Spy Party Printables Review




I love games and I love things that make me think! This fun little spy activity is perfect for me!  Since I do not have any kids I tried everything out just with me.  I know this is something that I would have loved as a child!


This is a great party game for children (and a pretty fun, and silly one for adults too).  When you get this package it will be in PDF format and all you will have to do is print out the materials.  All of the directions are really simple and detailed so that you will be able to understand and not mess anything up.


Aside from the printed out materials you will need:



  • Brads
  • Black Balloons
  • Lemon Juice
  • (wax) Crayons


All of these items are easy enough to find at your local stores.  You will want to make sure that the balloons are black so that you cannot see into them.


As I stated above I just set this up for me and it was quite entertaining.  I loved how well it all worked and I can just imagine how excited kids would be to play this game.


You can get your own Secret Agent Super Spy Party Games HERE.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...