Thursday, May 31, 2012

**Spotlight** TV Flashback Review!



TV flash backs was kind enough to allow me to review their service!  What is amazing is that TV flash backs sells old TV shows on DVD for discounted prices!! This is great for all of those TV show lovers out there!  I LOVE TV shows and admit to spending quite a bit of money buying many shows on DVD that I like to re-watch all the time.


I was given 5 DVDs to review all of which are from shows that I enjoy watching.  Their website has DVDs of TV Shows going all the way back to 1921 up to 2010.  

That 70s Show Season Three
That 70's Show Season Four

3rd Rock From the Sun Season Three
3rd Rock From the Sun Season Four
Roseanne Third Season
All of these shows I have seen before, but I watched them on DVD once I received them and enjoyed the special features on all of them as well as the quality of the DVDs.  They were all packaged securely and came in perfect condition.  I believe that this is a great service for a great price! 



2 comments:

  1. I love that they have shows that go all the way back to 1921! Heading over to check them out! Thanks for bringing them to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy Barnes
    pinktaz60@hotmail.com

    I watched these shows every night and loved them. I need to win so I can share with my 19 year old son :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...