Monday, May 14, 2012

Tombow Glue Review



I was given the opportunity to review Tombow Glue. This glue is great!  I have used the white out tape dispensers before and I love those so I thought I would love these, too.  I wasn't wrong there!  They are easy and comfortable to hold in my hands which is hard enough to find normally.  This tape dispenser is real smooth it leaves the tape where it is desired and from everything that I have used it for it has also been very strong.   


Another thing that I like about this is how easy it  is to refill the dispenser.  It just snaps open and viola you take out the old and slip in the new one.  This is definately something I would suggest this for wrapping gifts, doing many different crafts as well as for scrapbooking.  


I believe that the overall use of this tape is very helpful and useful for multiple purposes.  Another perk with this is that this tape is in a small container and not a big bulky tape dispenser like you usually see.  


Not only is all of this great about it, but it has a strong permanent bond; use on paper, photos, posterboard and so much more.  It is acid-free, and photo-safe.  


The overall dimensions: 0.33"W x 39 ft.  This glue is kid friendly and a long-time favorite in the arts and crafts world. Scrapbookers will find it especially helpful as it offers a precise applicator, dries quickly, and is simple to clean up. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...