Sunday, May 27, 2012

What do you think Avon sells?


I know many people who when they hear the word "Avon" they automatically picture the women walking door to door trying to sell beauty products.  What you don't know is that Avon doesn't have to be sold this way.  It is a product that is known.  It is one that sells itself.


Did you think that Avon only sells beauty products!?  Let me tell you it DOESN'T!  These shoes are so cute and I bought them from Avon!!!  Are you surprised?  


How about this.  One of my customers buys ONLY Mickey Mouse items from me and she buys ALL the time!  They have something for everyone from shoes, to makeup, to jewelry, hair products, and clothing.


Go check out my store and see what catches your eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...