Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge Day #14: 15 Tips For Life

--Give your followers 15 tips to get through life--


1.  Live each day like it is your last because you never know which day will be your last!  Live your life to the fullest and try not to let anything bring that down!

2.  This ties into number 1.  Always let everyone know you love them because you never know if you won't have the chance to tell them later!



3.  Hold your head high and let your smile shine!

4.  Don't let others beat you down, no matter how nasty they may be to you.



5.  Always have a companion in your life whether it is family, a significant other, children, or pets.  You have no idea how much help it can be to lift your spirits after a hard day to see someone or something excited to welcome you into the house!  I love coming home to my boyfriend and pets!  Everyone is always so happy to see me even after a tough day!



6.  Dream big and you will achieve big things.  Remember this because if you don't dream big and aim high then you will never have the motivation to move forward and make your life better!!!


7.  Don't let people live your life for you!  Make your own decisions!  Remember you are a person, too!  You do not have to follow someone else's path that is laid out for you!


8.  Give yourself time.  Plan your day with a little wiggle room.  You never know what might cross your path!  Take the time to let yourself breathe a little.


9.  Remember there is a world outside the computer!  I know I struggle with this sometimes because of my blogging and school work online, but there are people who love you and friends who would like to see you.  Go spend an hour... a day with them let them know you're still there.


10.  Don't judge the book by it's cover.  I know I have blogged about this before, but I believe in it.  Don't look at something and decide it's ugly give it a chance and give it a try!  You never know what sweet surprise you may find inside!


11.  Take a moment at the end of your day to reflect!  Every day is a new day and every day you will learn something new!


12.  Always remember it's ok to do something crazy every once in awhile.  You never know you might find something new that you will love!


13.  Never go to sleep angry.  Always finish and argument and say your sorry before ending your day.


14.  Care so much that it hurts.  To quote J.K. Rowling in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, "You do care," said Dumbledore. He had not flinched or made a single move to stop Harry demolishing his office. His expression was calm, almost detached. "You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.” 


15.  Don't be afraid to ask for help. (I was told to put this on here even though I don't adhere to it.  I am working on it, but I am always being reminded by my boyfriend that I do not need to be afraid to ask for help.)


I want to end this with a little something that my boyfriend and I made together.  <3



4 comments:

  1. Great tips. I especially need to remind myself to get away from my computer. I've decided that the best way to make that happen is to schedule it. For instance I decided that this is going to be the summer of picnics. My two best women friends and I have scheduled days where we meet at a picnic table somewhere and bring whatever we want to eat and share and hang out and talk. Such great days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love them all! You are one amazing girl!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...