Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge Day #20: A Picture of Young Me

--Photo of you as a young child--


This first photo is one I know I have put on my blog before, but of all of my pictures growing up it is my favorite.  I love the way I look and I love pictures with trees in the background.  I also like it because I look so completely different now.  I only had blonde hair for a couple years before it started to darken.  You can see even in this one that I had a hint of brown in my hair already!  The only thing that I wish is that I could remember what we were doing that day!



This other picture is the net youngest one that I have in my possession.  I was 12 years old and went horseback riding with a friend I had met at MDA Summer Camp.  My mom took the picture because she was unable to ride with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...