Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wordless Wednesday!

There are certain things in life that I love and that without them I think my head would explode...


I love libraries more than I can express... there is something about seeing all of those books.  An endless amount of things to read and learn...


It isn't just about the endless amounts of books, but also the fact that you can find somewhere peaceful to curl up and get lost in the stories and lives of the characters...


But libraries and books aren't enough... I need my music.  I miss my choir, but I haven't lost my urge and passion to sing!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love books, learning, and music, too! What? You and I may have some things in common. Crazy. Huh?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom, You are hilarious! :) Yeah, we a bit in common!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...