Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Yummy Almondina!

Almondina, the healthy treat that was around before its time!  I have to admit I was nervous trying these little cookie treats!  They are great and I am glad that I said yes to preforming a review.  The reason I was so nervous is because in all honesty I hate Almonds and that is the big basis of these cookies. Lol.  They all have almonds in them!


I was given a sampler pack that came with seven different types of their cookies.  I remember opening my box looking at some of them real wearily thinking there is no way I am going to like that one and boy was I wrong!


The Cookies I Received:

  • The Original
  • Cinorama
  • Sesame
  • Brantreats
  • Gingerspice
  • Choconut
  • Chocolate Cherry



Going about tasting these I wasn't sure which I should try first.  I started with The Original which was nice it had just a little flavor and I really couldn't taste the almond in the cookie.  The texture of the almond was still there though.


I moved on to the Choconut which was real good.  I am a chocolate lover so this was great for me!  I did like the Chocolate Cherry even more because I liked the texture and taste of the cherry with it.


The next time I sat down to try some I went with the Cinorama and the Gingerspice both of these I liked a lot.  The Cinorama to me tasted like toasted cinnamon raisin bread and I was worried about the Gingerspice because I don't like Gingerbread, but this was nice and subtle in flavor.


Finally I ate the Sesame and Brantreats.  These were two I was very unsure about.  The sesame was ok, but I am not a fan of sesame so my boyfriend finished these as well as the Brantreats.  They tasted just like the breads do which are two type that I am not really a fan of.


Overall I really liked these treats!  They taste good and are really healthy for you at only 30 calories a piece!  You can't beat this!  They are real filling as well so I did not need many treats to be satisfied.


Check out this video about the company and see just what they are all about and exactly how these delicious treats are made.





**I hope you like these! Watch out for the up and coming giveaway!!!**

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...