Monday, July 2, 2012

All Terrain Sunscreen Review




I was given the opportunity to review All Terrain Sunscreen!  I was very excited about this review because I love using natural products and this sounded amazing!  It is non-greasy and has a no slip dry grip sunscreen.  When using this I was very surprised it was even a lot less slippery than lotions are.  It is pretty thick and rubs on easily.  


This AquaSport is very water/sweat resistant and seemed to work well on my boyfriend when he was outside working on the house.   The sunscreen asks that you apply it on every 80 minutes when you are exposed to water or sweat.  I did not have other sunscreens at home to compare this to, but it felt like it was real frequent applications.  However, even if it is the natural aspect of the sunscreen really makes me want to use it more than other brands out there.


Recently All Terrain Sunscreen has been rated by both Consumer Reports and EWG's Skin Deep Sunscreens of 2012 as being "Top Rated" Sunscreen. You can purchase this sunscreen in a couple of various places.  I do however know that many of my readers shop online at Amazon and I wanted to share with you that you can purchase their different sunscreens on Amazon as well.  Buy All Terrain at Amazon!


Photobucket
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...