Monday, July 2, 2012

Noxicare™ Natural Pain Relief Cream Review




I was so excited to try out Noxicare™ Natural Pain Relief Cream!  Why?  As many of you know I get a lot of pain in my back and nerves.  I was hoping that this would help.  I tried this out on my hands, arms, legs, feet, and back as well as my boyfriends back.


First before I tell you more about my opinions of this product I want to tell you about the product itself some more.




This cream has 7 essential ingredients that aid in pain relief and anti-inflammation: 

  1. Turmeric- is known for being one of the most powerful natural pain relief options out there.
  2. Willow Bark- has also been used for natural pain relief and inflammation since ancient Greece and ancient Egypt.
  3. Ginger- this helps to relieve muscle pains as well as pains from arthritis and rheumatism as well as also being a catalyst in helping to improve the effectiveness of other herbs.
  4. Rosemary Extract- this has been used to relief pain as well as help the regrowth of hair and relieve respiratory systems.
  5. Holy Basil- this works as an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and an antiviral.
  6. Boswellia Extract- is used for pain relief and as an anti-inflammatory.  It has successfully been used to treat Chrohn's disease and other intestinal problems.
  7. Alpha Lipoic Acids- this has been used to treat diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves.




I was really excited when I saw everything that it can do to help out.  It helped a little bit with nerve pain in my hands and feet however all of the pain that comes from the damaged nerves couldn't be reversed.  I also found a lot of help with rubbing it on my back and my boyfriends.  It tasted quite a few hours.   


My boyfriend balked at first because it is yellow and not an all to pleasant color, but I did get him to let me put it on his back and it took me awhile of asking him is it working to find out that it was making his back feel better and he could feel it when it started to wear off.


Overall I have to say that between the two of us we really liked this product and more than likely will be buying more for us to use in the future.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. As above give a nice post. Recently we are saw many natural cream which is helpful to avoid some kind of pain. I would like to use a natural cream for pain relief
    matter.

    lower cholesterol naturally

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...