Friday, May 18, 2012

AR-15 Gun Shirt Review!




I have gotten so many products to review in the past couple of weeks.  This is one of my favorites!  Why?  This is one of my favorites because I can wear this original gun t-shirt all the time.  This is something I can use over and over!


I love the t-shirt I was sent! It is of pretty high quality.  The shirt is pretty thick and comfortable and the image that is screened onto it is nice and thick and I can tell will last a long time and not just peel off because it is thin and not on very well like some shirts that I have gotten in the past.  I love what the shirts stand for.


We should stand up for our freedoms and do it in a positive good way instead of in negative ways that make us and our country look bad.  That isn't what I want.  I know that the shirt will draw attention and I am waiting for someone to just walk up and ask me about it!!  


These shirts are affordable and like I said of high quality.  They also have MANY different shirts to choose from so you should be able to find one that fits your personality!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...