Friday, May 4, 2012

Comic Book Teaser!

Are you a fan of comics?  I did an interview with Jwan Jordan about his comics! There was a recent photo shoot for one of his characters in his up and coming kids comic!  I wanted to share with you this amazing picture!!


Photo taken by: Adam Jay

This is a depiction of Jwan's character Rose Wood from his "Affairs of the Mind" comic.  If you would like to read the first issue of Affairs of the Mind.


If you like Adam Jay's photo you can head on over and 'Like' his Facebook Page: SuperHero Photography!


Do you or your kids like comics?  I know I never really got into them until I was older and started reading both comic books as well as manga's.  I enjoy them and I have always loved the TV shows and movies based off of both of these.


I would love to hear what kinds of comic books you like the most and whether or not you feel there is a large or small selection available for kids?

4 comments:

  1. My boys get Wolverine, Archie Comics and Sonic :) They like the traditional ones for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are really good series. I think people need to keep the traditional comics alive as well as venture into the newer ones. It is the traditional ones that really started everything.

      Delete
  2. wow! hahaha I love Sonic! I'm a X-men fan also, so i really like Wolverine too. But Sonic is such a pure hearted inspiring character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a reason why Sonic has always been something so huge in comics, tv shows, and video games. There is a similar thing with X-men and Wolverine in which they have been brought into multiple forms of media over the years.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...