Sunday, May 6, 2012

What Do You Find Motivational!?

Photo Courtesy of Xaxor.com 

Yesterday I wrote up a post about not judging a book by its cover because it was on my mind.  I thought I would continue this idea again today.  I talked about people not seeing things yesterday and today I want to talk about the opposite issue.  I know many people I have been friends with over the years who would much rather you ask them what is wrong or what is different about them instead of staring.

In looking up things on the internet I came across this video that I wanted to share with you.  The things that this woman has gone through have been beyond cruel and yet she has lived on and is now a motivational speaker. I would love it if you watch  the entire video and tell me what you think.  Do you think people are cruel?  And if you have/were to have something that people stared at would you rather them speak up or just stare?

I think that children are the best.  I love when they come up and ask questions even when the parents freak out.  I am always really nice about it and explain everything really simply to the child.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...