Sunday, May 6, 2012

SUPERFOODS For Women Only Review



The Author Hilary Greenleaf was kind enough to provide me with one of her books for women!  This book is titled "SUPERFOODS For Women Only: 20 Vital Foods for Soft Hair, Clear Skin, and Feeling Younger".  This is a great book for women to help in their health.


This book is broken down into categories of food type to keep everything neat and organized.  I loved how you could easily look through the book and ind exactly what you are looking for.  It has food categories such as grains, fruits & veggies, meat & fish, dairy, nut & legume, spice & herbs, and finally surprising superfoods.


Aside from it being organized I also liked the fact that she explains things clearly and does not bog the book down with terminology.  She makes it all easy to understand and she explains why the food is good for you, how much to eat, and what study was done to figure out all of this.


Overall, I am very glad that I was given the opportunity to read this book because there were so many different SUPERFOODS that I did not know were especially good for me.




You can find Hilary Greenleaf on...

Her Website


You can buy her books on Amazon:



**DISCLOSURE** I received this product Free for reviewal purposes from the author.  I only recommend products that I believe in and like.  The opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine and in no way influenced by the author.

3 comments:

  1. "Aside from it being organized I also liked the fact that she explains things clearly and does not bog the book down with terminology."

    I like this about the book. Great review!!

    Ann Fudge Cluck
    ann.cluck@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start thinking more about what I eat and what it does for my body. I would love to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fact this is written so straight forward- so as to not wonder what in the heck the author is trying to say. As a woman approaching a new time in my womanhood, I am starting to feel the affects of aging and this very subject weighs heavily on my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...