1. I have Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Kyphosis, Scoliosis, a hip deformity that I won’t write out because I always get the name wrong and will be wearing AFOs in about a week! (will post pictures when I have them!) Yes, I am disabled, but I work hard not to let it hold me back!
2. I am a student almost done with my BA in Health Care Administration and although this wasn't my first choice I still love what I am getting into. My first choice was Orthotics and Prosthetic Technology and I really, really miss all of the work I had been doing making orthotics and prosthetics.
3. If you can believe it the picture yesterday is my natural hair color, but when I was little I had blonde hair and it has just gotten darker as the years have gone by.
4. I love my boyfriend with whom I have been partnered with for 5 ½ years. We are polar opposites in most ways, but I cannot see my life without him in it. He knows me inside and out and that is more than enough for me!
5. I love animals, especially my dog, Kratos and cats, Gonzo and Deimos. I love animals so much that these past couple days have been really tough on me because there is a little baby kitten under the office where I work and I cannot coax him out and it makes me so sad. I am terrified that he is starving and cold under there with the windy cool weather we have been having.
6. I could read all day if I didn’t have other things to do. I am not picky I will read kids’ books, young adult novels, paranormals, romances, thrillers, horrors, and non-fiction! I just love books!
7. I waited 10 years for Diablo III to come out because I am that geeky. If you are wondering yes I stayed up until 3AM just to start playing. I did not sleep for 48 hours after buying it.
8. I love photography, but don’t have a working camera aside from the one on my phone. The old camera I had for 2 years and I took over 3,000 pictures with it. I hope that gives you an idea of how much I love photography! So, you know of course if you want to give me a free professional grade digital camera I would love you forever! ;) Lol.
9. I love doing the research on the Family Tree for my family since my grandfather cannot anymore. I started back in high school and really want to get back into it again! I find the history fascinating and it’s exciting to see where the tree takes you!
10. I am a singer. I sang in choir all throughout schooling and I sang a little in college. I don’t sing professionally or even in public, but I still love it! <3 It always makes me feel so much better after no matter what my mood was.
11. I am bisexual and very open about it. I came out to my friends in Junior High and to my parents in High School. Aside from that I also started a Gay Straight Alliance in high school that really helped a lot of people. I even got 200 people to sign for the approval of the club!
12. I loved going to MDA Camp as a teenager and loved the wheelchair hockey and archery even more! If it wasn’t over an hour away to the closest wheelchair hockey league I would be on a team. I do want to get into archery again and hope to in the near future.
13. I desperately want to move to Alaska however I don’t see that ever happening. Lol. Especially if my boyfriend gets into making video games like he wants to.
14. I love the Victorian Era and think that I would have fit in real well in that time period. I also love corsets because of the look of them as well as because they relieve a lot of my back pain. Yes, that is me though it was a few years ago. (When I was 50 lbs smaller.)
15. I can be a little OCD. My boyfriend and his dad love messing with me when we go out because I have to have everything in a certain spot. They will move things around and drive me crazy as I put everything back in its spot.