Saturday, June 2, 2012

4th of July Party Pack Review!




Ohhh, how I wish we were still doing summer family reunions.  I know many people have family get together's and family reunions around the 4th of July.  It is a way to celebrate family and our country.


I was given the opportunity to review these 4th of July Games and share it with you.  This is something that children and adults will both love!   I was thinking about these little games and I think they would have been perfect when I was growing up!  Every 4th of July we had a block party and I can remember all of the neighbor kids driving the parents crazy!  


There were a lot of neighbor kids from anywhere to a couple years older than me to 5 years younger which meant lots of little kids running around all over the place.  I think the only time we were all some what calm was when we were allowed to play with sparklers.


My sister and I would have loved the Mad Libs not just for the 4th of July but for road trips we were always looking for new ones and the Mad Libs in this one were fun!  I made my boyfriend fill them out with me.  These weren't the only thing that was fun.  I ran through the trivia questions one my own, with my boyfriend, and my boss. (Lol!)  It was a lot of fun and I noticed we all knew different things (though Mr. Smartypants knew more than anyone else! My boyfriend knows way too many random facts about everything).  


I admit I might bring it whereever we are for the 4th of July this year and torture (hem. I didn't say that. :) )... I mean play these games with my boyfriends teenaged brothers eventhough I know they won't want to play with me!


**Disclaimer**
Some of these games are intended for children while others are intended for adults.  Keep this in mind when purchasing as you will not want to include all of these games into play when children are around.




The pack retails for $19.95. At the time of writing, it consists of: 


FAMILY FRIENDLY GAMES:
Independence Day Trivia game
Independence Day Mad Libs
Patriotic Trivia match game
Presidential Trivia game
State Nicknames match game
Nasty British Food trivia
Military Trivia
Baseball Trivia
Survival of the Fittest party game
Red, White & Blue Scavenger Hunt
Happy 4th of July Left-Right
American History trivia
Independence Day Synonyms game
Fast Food trivia
Tangled Tongue Twisters Tango


ADULT GAMES:
Beers of the World placemat game
US Beers match game
Pick the Party Stars
Meet Your Match acting game
The Color of Music 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I love how they entertain children in a good old fashioned way - so much better than video games!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...